How does it work?
– health diagnosis phase (blood analysis, hormones tests and organs functionality check-up)
– Lifestyle check (nutrition journal, chronic illnesses in the family, genetic heritage, prefered foods, prefered meal frequency, etc.)
– interpretation of test results and identification of insufficiencies (food intolerances, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, organs malfunctioning, etc.)
– implementing nutritional changes that directly address your nutrient deficiencies and lower inflammation in the body
– providing motivation and mental coaching throughout every step of the process
– retesting and readressing until an optimal state is achieved.